Google Blog review: Top 10 feedbacks from my Twitter Profile ( November 2014 - September 2015) | SubramanyamRaju Xamarin & Windows App Dev Tutorials

Saturday 19 September 2015

Blog review: Top 10 feedbacks from my Twitter Profile ( November 2014 - September 2015)

Thanks to all my blog readers, twitter followers, facebook fans, friends and the whole Microsoft Development Community for your continuous support, feedback and encouragement. I am happy to be a Microsoft Technology blogger and helping the community to the fullest on my off time.

For our blog, you are the best example who made this blog is going to walk on success path. So today decided I should posts some names in our blog, and I filtered the top 10 best feedbacks only from my twitter profile.

MSDN Profile:

And one more good news for us, within 2 years we made our msdn profile reaching more than 20,300 points which is very impossible, please read more from MSDN profile.

Linedin:

Nowdays i received lot of messages in my linkedin inbox.

Recently i got one good question from one of our friend from linkedin:

Question:


My Reply:


Guys be proud to be as windows app developer. We are in great Microsoft technology and having great scope to show our interesting things. And if you have any problems then share with me. So lets discuss with each one to solve the things.

Hope i can sit on this blog, and post more article on our blog with my best timings.

Keep learning and develop great windows apps. Wish you all the very best and have a nice day:)

Follow me always at  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Subbu for your great Suggestion for us(Windows phone app developers).really we are all proud .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Subbu for your great Suggestion for us(Windows phone app developers).really we are all proud .

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine Submission - AddMe